Terms of Trading
For Development, Software Purchase and Consultancy
- These terms apply for the commission of work, formal or informal, in writing, email or verbally, by an existing or prospective client ("You", "Your"). If you do not, or can not, agree to these terms you should not in any way comission any product or service to be provided by Voxex Limited ("Us", "Our").
- Voxex Limited will use discretion in the enforcement of any of these terms. Non-enforcement of any term should not be interpreted as abandonment of this agreement and will not affect our ability to enforce these terms at a later date.
- Unless agreed otherwise, a deposit amount of 20% wil be invoiced for by Us, and must be paid before any work for a project commences.
- Unless agreed otherwise, payment terms shall be 14 days from the issue date of an invoice from Us to You.
- We understand and will exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to agreed credit terms.
- Where an invoice is queried or contested, this must take place, in writing (email acceptable), within 7 days from the issue of said invoice. Where such a contest is not made within that period, the invoice shall be assumed valid and accepted.
- In addition to our statutory rights, we reserve the right to pass on the cost of any debt collection fees incurred in the process of collecting amounts owed by You to Us if we are not paid according to agreed credit terms.
- Work outside of agreed specifications will be carried out a dynamic rate starting at £32 per hour, unless pre-arranged otherwise.
- No transfer of intellectual property will take place until payment of all fees relating to the project in question have been made in full.
- Once full payment is made, as above, I.P. rights for code and design produced on commission shall transfer to You.
- Products developed under comission may include, in whole or in part, open source software and/or software developed prior to, or external to, the project under comission. These products will retain their existing I.P. rights and will not transfer rights to You.
- We will make reasonable attempt to notify You, verbally or otherwise, of any products fitting the above description, during the development of any solution.
- Where the comission is for the purchase of an existing software system, rather than the development of a new system under comission, there will be no transfer of I.P. rights, which will remain with Voxex Limited or the original rights holder.
- Where the purchase of an existing system is made, as above, the comission will constitute the purchase of a single, non-transferrable, non-expiring license to use one copy of the provided software. The terms of this license may by changed by Us in writing.
- Unless agreed otherwise, the liability of Voxex Limited in relation to any fault, defect, error or problem of any other kind, shall not exceed under any circumstance, the total fee levied by Voxex Limited in relation to the product or service concerned.
© 2011 Voxex Limited
Voxex Limited is a private limited company registered in England and Wales (6940058)